Veteran Benefits

If eligible for educational benefits through the Veterans Administration, you may receive payment for enrollment at CSUMB. You must be admitted to CSUMB and file Veterans Administration payment requests through the VA Benefits Coordinator. In addition, the State of California offers a fee waiver program for dependents of service-connected disabled and deceased veterans. More information may be obtained by contacting a local veteran services office (in the phone book under County Government).

Other Awards

Your award letter may also include other awards that have been reported to the CSUMB Financial Aid Office. Examples include scholarships from private donors, California Veteran fee waivers, and Vocational Rehabilitation compensation. A minimum self-help component will also be listed if you are enrolled less than fulltime.