Judicial Affairs

You have the right to file a grievance when you feel unjustly or improperly treated by the university. The Student Grievance Policy establishes the guidelines and standards for student grievances NOT involving an academic assessment or grade appeal, harassment or discrimination, financial appeal, or challenges to student records.

If you have a grievance that is not resolved after exhausting all informal channels, Judicial Affairs may assist you with filing a formal grievance.