New Content: 

If you transferred into CSUMB as an AA-T-certified student in Political Science, you must complete the following courses for your bachelor's degree in Social and Behavioral Sciences with a concentration in Political Economy at CSUMB. If you are unsure about your transfer status, please talk to an advisor.

Download the CCC TMC for Political Science

Complete ALL of the following courses:

Complete ONE of the following course / course combinations:

Complete THREE of the following courses:

Students must also demonstrate second language proficiency through the 201 level. Read more about the Language Proficiency Requirement.

In addition, students must meet the University's requirements in Upper Division Service Learning (D4) and the Graduate Writing Assessment Requirement (A4).

If additional coursework is necessary to reach 60 units, students may select elective coursework.